Our consultant consortium is a mixed international network of 130 OD consultants, trainers, researchers, scholar-practitioners, coaches, and others who work in organizational settings around the world using a variety of approaches and pedagogies. Some of our consultants are currently employed in a full-time capacity, but choose to be part of our network in order to keep abreast of best practices and interact with like-minded colleagues that are more experienced. It also provides them with an opportunity to learn, while enjoying the market visibility that the network offers, should they decide to launch their independent practices in the future.
Consultants are not employees of ORGDYNE Training & Consulting, LLC and do not represent the firm as its agents in any capacity. The same applies to all other affiliates listed elsewhere on this site. Consultants are carefully chosen for their commitment, integrity, and credentials. Most of our members have earned advanced degrees (Masters/PhD) and undergone rigorous training at reputable institutions.
Note: In order to address the demands of clients seeking individual coaches with a specific skill-set and expertise, we recently added a much smaller, but highly specialized coach cohort. An overview of the cohort is available by clicking on the “coaches” tab in the horizontal task bar. It attracts a higher fee to join, but also provides greater visibility and exposure on the web site.
All our consultants pay a one-time gold membership fee to join the consortium. The fee is significantly discounted if paid as a lump sum by credit card, but may also be spread over 12 equal installments by credit card subscription, with the option to cancel at any time.
Note: No refunds are available for any unused portion of the fee, either paid as a lump sum or otherwise. Before signing up, we encourage you to request a FREE initial consultation by phone or email, so that you can better understand how membership works. For more information on the fee, please click on the “Sign up” tab in the horizontal task bar.
Consortium membership benefits:
- Upon receipt of the membership fee, consultants are authorized to upload and showcase their profiles, photos, links, publications, videos etc. on our site. These form part of a searchable database that is accessible to prospective clients and other users.
- Consultants enjoy a great deal of visibility, not only on our web site, but also other social networking spaces such as LinkedIn and Facebook where we feature and promote their profiles from time to time.
- Consultants have access to our online library of password-protected world-class papers, articles, and publications on a variety of topics such as organizational behavior and psychodynamics, consulting, coaching, team building, organizational assessment etc.
- Consultants have an opportunity to work as Subject Matter Experts (SME) for courses that they develop in collaboration with others in our network. They retain all intellectual property rights to the material and we host the courses on our global e-learning portal on a fee-sharing basis.
Business development and leads:
We actively support the business development efforts of consultants; be it through social media promotion, advertising, joint group projects and such. Business is essentially generated in several ways:
- Direct contact between consultants and potential clients that happen to visit their profile. We do not share in any profits or revenue generated through such contact.
- ORGDYNE also receives direct leads as a result of its aggressive promotion and advertising, including from potential clients who contact the firm and request a FREE initial consultation. We screen and vet such leads in order to ensure that they are not dubious. After the leads are qualified, they are available for purchase by our coaches against an escrow deposit. It will be the coach’s responsibility to diligently follow up such leads and convert them into new business. We take no responsibility for such conversion or sale.
- From time to time, consultants may work with us on joint projects that are sponsored by ORGDYNE. We will compensate the consultants via a 1099, depending on their level of engagement and contribution, including the fair market value of the project.